Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Sweet Will :)

This sweet little angel is why I have slowed down with baking since September ;) 
He is the absolute Love of my life (he AND his daddy, of course)....  I didn't know I could love like this.  He's truly the best thing that has ever happened to us! God is SO GOOD!  We are so undeserving yet so thankful for His many blessings!
 
Little Will is also the reason why I am going to be taking a break from baking for a while.  I have decided to stay home with this little guy since baking AND caring for a small child have proven to be next to impossible to do under the same roof! ;) haha!
 
I will be back down the road so please do not forget about me in the future!
 
Thanks again for all of your support and love through the years!  I will miss baking but I cannot tell you how excited I am to be spending this precious time with my sweet Will while I can!  I know I will blink and he will be grown!
 
I included a few of my favorite pictures of my sweet Will! :)
 
 
 




 





 
Much Love To You All....
Susan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment