Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grady is TWO!

When thinking about what picture/pictures I should post first, I decided that it would only make sense to post the pictures of Grady's birthday cake/cupcakes before the others.  Reason being, Grady really is one of the reasons I really started doing this.  (For any of you who don't know, Grady is the most handsome/precious little man in the world... my nephew!)  He's my inspiration! :)  I'm always looking for 'creations' I can make for him....  So I guess I should dedicate this post especially to sweet Grady Man! :)



Julie and Josh decided to do a Jungle Friends Theme for Grady's 2nd Birthday Party this year.  The party was at the Mississippi Children's Museum and we had a great time!  The cupcakes were Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, Zebras, Panda Bears, and Elephants.  :)

We also had a little small family party for Grady-Man one night before his actual birthday... and you know he had to have a cake that night too!  These pictures.... and the fact that its all over his face...  this is why I love doing what I do! :) 






Happy 2nd Birthday Grady Man!  Sue Sue loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment