Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lately... #2.... :)

OK... Isn't this the SECOND time I've titled a blog subject line as LATELY?!  Wow!  That's how busy I have been 'LATELY!'  Someone told me the other day that they were looking at my blog and creations and etc.  I THEN realized that I had not updated my blog in MONTHS! 

So... I'm changing that today when I have a little down time....

First, I want to mention that while I've been SUPER busy with my full time job AND creating 'Sweet Treats,' I cannot express how thankful I am to God for the many blessings He has given to me!  He has not only given me the abilities to do what I love, but has blessed me with the time and opportunities to DO what I love! :)  So I definitely give all the credit and glory to God :)

Thanks to everyone for looking/checking in and for supporting me...

Susan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment